Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Do you like Carter's new hat???


Oh yeah! Carter decided last week that he wanted to go Pee Pee in the potty, and so it began...
We haven't really been pushing the whole potty training issue because Carter has been known to do things in his own time (ie. finally walking at 16 months old). I must say that he is doing really well and we haven't had to many major accidents. I know that it will be awhile before he can actually go pee by himself without me reminding him, but we are having a lot of fun in the meantime. As long as we don't run out of Tootsie Roll Pops I think we'll be good.

1 comment:

NanaPapaTravels said...

So just how do you think your son is going to feel with this picture on the internet? You know someday he could run for President of the United States...?