Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back to School



Well with one week down we only have about forty weeks to go until next summer vacation! Carter and Parker are back at daycare, I'm back at work and Poor Shaun I guess never really had much of a break, but he is at work too. Everyone is adjusting well with getting back into a schedule. Our days of lounging around the house are now saved for the weekends :o)
To celebrate the first week back, we went to the zoo today. I was a lot of fun! We had a good time checking out all the animals and watching the Bird Show. Carter loves going to the zoo and I'm sure that Parker will love it too when he gets older. All Carter wanted to see was the giant tortoise, but he enjoyed seeing the elephants, giraffes and tapirs too.

2 comments:

Jill Macknicki said...

Hey Suzanne. I found a link to your blog on Joey's blog. You have a beautiful family. Check out mine if you have a chance (the4macknickis@blogspot.com)
Love, Jill Macknicki (Fabrizio)

mary gendron said...

Cute picture of you 2!