Suzanne....it was great seeing you at the zoo. You have adorable boys. It's weird thinking of you as a grown up woman - makes me feel old : ) Time does go super fast - I often think the worst part of motherhood is seeing time pass you by. 5 years can go by and I don't feel any different, but I can see that time has passed through my girls. Blink your eyes a few times and they will be starting school. I try not to wish it away during the hard times - I know I'll be wishing for their youth soon enough.
I hope you don't mind me peeping in at you guys every now and then. Your family is so cute. When is your youngest boy's birthday? Ours will turn 1 April 5th. But no...she's not even crawling. There's really no need with all these older ones giving her everything she wants!
4 comments:
Suzanne....it was great seeing you at the zoo. You have adorable boys. It's weird thinking of you as a grown up woman - makes me feel old : ) Time does go super fast - I often think the worst part of motherhood is seeing time pass you by. 5 years can go by and I don't feel any different, but I can see that time has passed through my girls. Blink your eyes a few times and they will be starting school. I try not to wish it away during the hard times - I know I'll be wishing for their youth soon enough.
I hope you don't mind me peeping in at you guys every now and then. Your family is so cute. When is your youngest boy's birthday? Ours will turn 1 April 5th. But no...she's not even crawling. There's really no need with all these older ones giving her everything she wants!
I just love your blog...keep posting.
I just love you
Post a Comment