It truely is the happiest place on earth!! There was a smile on Carter's face the entire day :o) We got to Disneyland at 9am and we pulled out of the parking garage at 9:30pm. We all had a great time. It is definately different going to an amusement park with two little ones. The last time Shaun and I were at Disneyland, I can remember running from ride to ride trying to see how many we could fit into one day. This time around we spent more time standing in line to meet the characters or just walking around enjoying the sights. I definately prefer the slower paced day :o)
Friday, December 5, 2008
Disneyland 2008
It truely is the happiest place on earth!! There was a smile on Carter's face the entire day :o) We got to Disneyland at 9am and we pulled out of the parking garage at 9:30pm. We all had a great time. It is definately different going to an amusement park with two little ones. The last time Shaun and I were at Disneyland, I can remember running from ride to ride trying to see how many we could fit into one day. This time around we spent more time standing in line to meet the characters or just walking around enjoying the sights. I definately prefer the slower paced day :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh Suzanne, I LOVE your update.
The picture of Pooh and all of you is perfect. I love Disneyland, always have and you are right it is better with the little ones.
I love you, Mom
Cute! Disneyland is the best as a kid and even better when you have your own kids! Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment